The PT-E300VP was designed from the ground up to incorporate smart features and a high degree of flexibility and versatility to accommodate virtually any labelling application. In addition, its QWERTY style keyboard and intuitive navigation make it exceptionally easy to use in creating legible, long lasting professional labels with just a few keystrokes. Brother will also introduce the all new Heat Shrink (HSe) Tube media in black on white in sizes designed to easily mark cables from 1.7mm to 10.6mm in diameter.
The PT-E300VP also uses the TZe tapes from 3.5mm to 18mm width that come in an easy to load, drop-in cartridge that contains all the necessary components to print a thermal transfer laminated label. Brother TZe labels can withstand fading, abrasion, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals and moisture.
In summary, PT-E300VP is a robust, easy to use, handheld labelling system specifically designed to meet electrical and data-telecom industry users.
Additional Key Features include:
• Create professional, durable, laminated labels for cables, faceplates, consumer units and other electrical and datacom installations
• Exceptionally fast print speed at 20mm per second
• Prints on 3.5, 6, 9, 12 and 18mm TZe tapes
• Compatible with the new Heat Shrink tube tape
• 384 symbols including common electrical/datacom symbols
• Dedicated functions to create the most common electrical/datacom labels
• Includes starter tape cassette, AC Adapter and tough carry case
• For electrical, data-telecom and tradesmen mark
Tape type; Tape
TZe tape cassettes; 3.5, 6, 9, 12, 18
HSe tube cassettes; 5.8, 8.8, 11.7, 17.7