The CORSAIR HS60 PRO SURROUND CARBON Black Gaming Headset provides exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay with its plush memory foam and adjustable ear cups. Legendary CORSAIR build quality ensures long term durability and the precision tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers provide superior sound quality. The optimized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality and is fully detachable for use on the go. Multi-platform compatible with PC, gaming consoles and mobile devices, the HS60 also includes a USB adapter that unlocks virtual 7.1 surround sound on PC delivering immersive multi-channel positional audio. The ear cup features easy access volume and mute controls allowing on the fly adjustments while CUE software gives you full control over your headset’s features.
• Plush memory foam and adjustable ear cups provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
• Legendary CORSAIR build quality and metal construction ensures long-term durability.
• Precision tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring superior sound quality with wide range and accuracy.
• Optimized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality and is fully detachable for use on the go.
• The included USB adapter unlocks virtual 7.1 surround sound on PC delivering immersive multi-channel audio.
• Easy access on ear volume and mute controls for on-the-fly adjustments.
• Multi-platform compatible with PC, Xbox One*, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices. *May require Microsoft adapter sold separately.
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 111 dB (± 3 dB)
Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
Impedance: 2.0k Ohms
Frequency Response: 100Hz – 10kHz
Sensitivity: -40 dB (± 3 dB)
Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 205mm / 6.30” x 3.94” x 8.07” Cable length: 1.8m
Product Weight w/o cable and accessories: 319 g / 0.70lb
Warranty: Two Years