4-line Carrier-Grade IP Phone
The GRP2612 is a powerful 4-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features, 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-todeploy voice endpoint.
• Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
• Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
• HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
• Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
• Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
Current Stock Levels:
Perth: No Stock
Product introduced: 15/10/2020
*Note: Stock levels are updated several times throughout the day. Please contact us for for any stock-related queries.