UC features for up to 2000 users
The UCM6510 IP PBX appliance is designed to bring leading edge voice, video, data, and mobility features to enterprises, small and medium businesses, retail and residential environments in an easy-to-manage fashion. This enterprise-grade on premise IP PBX supports E1, T1 and J1 networks and offers scalability by supporting up to 2000 users. The UCM6510 sports a 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor, 1GB RAM and 32GB flash. This secure and reliable IP PBX delivers unified communication features at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-perfeature, or recurring fees.
• Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees
• 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
• 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
• 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability
• Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card, integrated NAT router
• Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator
• Quickly setup and provision Grandstream endpoints using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config feature within the product’s web user interface
Current Stock Levels:
Product introduced: 12/12/2018
*Note: Stock levels are updated several times throughout the day. Please contact us for for any stock-related queries.