TP-Link TL-SG105-M2 5-Port 2.5G Desktop Switch
• Five 2.5 Gbps Ports. 5× 2.5-Gigabit ports unlock the highest performance of your Multi-Gig bandwidth and devices and provide up to 25 Gbps of switching capacity.
• Super-Fast Connections. Provides super-fast connections to 2.5G NAS, 2.5G Server, gaming computer, 2.5G WiFi 6 AP, 4K video, and more.
• Ideal for Various Scenarios. Built for LAN parties, home entertainment, small and home offices, and instant transfer for workstations,
• Hassle-Free Cabling. Instantly upgrade to 2.5 Gbps without the need to upgrade to Cat6 wiring, reducing wiring costs and hassle.**
• Silent Operation. Industry-leading fanless design ensures silent operation, ideal for any home or business.
• Plug and Play. Allows for easy deployment without the need for a technician.
• Metal Casing. Durable metal casing and desktop/wall-mounting design are well-suited for different environments.
Standards and Protocols IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x, 802.1p, 802.3bz
Interface 5× 100Mbps/1Gbps/2.5Gbp Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
Fan Quantity Fanless
External Power Supply External Power Adapter (Output: 12 VDC / 1 A)
LED Indicator • System Power: 1
• Link/Act Indicators: 5, 1 indicator per port built into each RJ-45 port
Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 8.2×4.9×1.0 in (209×126×26 mm)
Max Power Consumption 12.11 W
Max Heat Dissipation 41.32 BTU/h
Switching Capacity 25 Gbps
Packet Forwarding Rate 18.6 Mpps
MAC Address Table 16 K
Packet Buffer Memory 1.5 Mb
Jumbo Frame 10 KB
Advanced Features • 802.3X Flow Control
• 802.1p/DSCP QoS
Transfer Method Store and Forward
Certification CE, FCC ,RoHS
Package Contents • 5-Port 2.5G Multi-Gigabit Desktop Switch TL-SG105-M2
• Power Adapter
• Installation Guide
• Rubber Feet
Environment • Operating Temperature: 0–40 °C (32–104 °F)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 °C (-40–158 °F)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-c